Perfect for the avid bracket racer, Dedenbear's Thunder Super Cross Over Delay Box has all the latest delay box features without the throttle stop timer or RPM switched the Thunder is easy to use, has great looks and even better pricing.
- Billet aluminum enclosure
- 250% larger display than previous designs for easy viewing
- Lighted keypad and display for night use
- NHRA approved for use in all electronic classes
- 4 delay modes include ''Cross-Talk'', ''Crossover'', ''Interface'', and the ''Delay''
- Skip up and Skip down (same as tap up/down to add or subtract from you delay with the push of a separate button after you release the Tran brake button)
- Remote display output for LED dial in board
- Independent line lock output
- Adjustable Trans brake lockout
- Crossover compensation and trip protections
- Pro/Full feature allows saving two groups of settings
- 12 & 16 bolt compatibility
- Scroll and cursor keys for quick and easy settings
- compatible with all engines and ignitions
- Small size, only 6-7/8'' by 4'' face size and 1-1/2'' thick