|• Adjustability has never been easier or looked better. The new in-cab controller combines sleek new engineering with cutting edge technology to provide state-of-the-art performance in adjusting levels, reading EGT and boost. With the addition of the controller, there will no longer be a need for gauges. With the backlit LCD display screen, EGT temperatures and boost readings will be displayed for easy and clear reading. With the push of the mode button, you can switch power levels and have adjustability on the fly.
• The Edge Juice is a completely weatherproof module that easily installs underneath the hood. With the addition of the Attitude monitor you can add five levels of adjustable power ranging - from 30 to 120 horsepower* - and increase torque up to 275 foot pounds*. The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy.
• The Juice communicates along the engine’s CAN-BUS data stream, from which it receives vital engine, transmission, and fuel system information. This enables the Juice to provide smooth and precise power curves that are truly custom, rather than just an offset from stock.
• The Juice also monitors the transmission slippage when the torque converter clutch is engaged. The power level is decreased if any slippage is detected. This prevents damage from being caused to the transmission, and also prevents the power train from erroneously generating fault codes and entering “limp mode”.
• The Juice also limits the amount of power increase during transmission shifts when the torque converter clutch is engaged and also when the torque converter clutch is being engaged. This allows the torque converter clutch to engage without slippage causing “limp mode”.
• When the torque converter clutch is engaged, fifth gear on the Allison 1000 transmission will hold about 680 foot pounds of torque before slipping. Gears 2-4 with the torque converter clutch engaged have never slipped in Edge’s testing. (We have tested over 900 foot pounds of torque with no slippage). Without the sophisticated transmission monitoring that the Juice performs, the total power increase would need to be limited to the weakest conditions to prevent "limp mode".