These kits use a variety of bore and stroke combinations to achieve desired cubic inches. Pistons are Wiseco flat tops, forged from 2618 aluminum and CNC–profiled. Rings are also from Wiseco. Connecting rods are Lunati
H–Beam rods made from 4340 steel and measure 6.125 center–to–center length. A Lunati
Pro Series non–twist forged crankshaft made of 4340 aircraft quality steel weighing 45 pounds rounds out the kits.
Pro Series Engine Kit with a 4.000 in. stroke. Lunati
6.125" H–Beam Connecting Rods, Wiseco Pro–Tru pistons with pins and rings included and premium bearings. Engine kit for 427 cubic inch engines.
Compression Ration based on .047" compressed head gasket, zero deck and 67cc combustion chamber.
- Balanced rotating Assembly
- JO711ER - 4.000" stroke Pro Series crankshaft
- 6125H3 - 6.125" H-Beam Connecting Rods
- WISK446F125 - Wiseco Pro-Tru piston with -15 cc EDV, 4.125" bore and 1.110" compression height
- WIW30008-4125-5 - 1/16",1/16",3/16" Pro Tru piston Rings
- MB5013HP - Premium bearings
- CR848HP - Rod Bearings