- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker’s twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks’ Nitro 8000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty All four of your vehicle’s wheels—lifted or stock—could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks. They’re highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks’ strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every shock. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What’s even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime.